-
February 15th, 2002, 06:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My Dad is not letting me S/C my car, and I got BTC before I found out how he really felt.
I bought it used from a guy on this hostboard but never ended up using it! E-mail me if you have any questions, or if you would like to buy it! [email protected]
------------------
-
February 15th, 2002, 06:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ha, thats scary, i just put up mine possibly for sale too. No blower though, that sucks. Are you sure you might not do it in the future? Blowers are getting cheap when they are used. And it will make the car much better, shit the first time my dad drove my car after i had it SC he couldnt believe it was the same car. He never liked it when you had to rev to 8000 to get any power, so with the new torque he liked it. He didnt own it though, and if your dad owns your car he might control what happens to it. If you have the dough for the blower, adn cant do it, use it on a LSD or something(2nd best upgrade i did).
Steve
------------------
Steve
97 GSR SC
All go and little show
-
February 15th, 2002, 06:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
yeah he bought it for me, and he wants to keep the warrenty. Also, I might be getting a WRX later on after my warrenty is used up!
I also have a JR VPAC that I am willing to sell, it is brand new and never been used!
------------------
-
February 15th, 2002, 08:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
As far as I know, a JR supercharger does not void the warranty. This may not apply in all states though, so you might wanna check it out.
------------------
6 psi JRSC GSR: 3" intake -> 217 hp/155 ft-lbs.
New: Endyn stepper, GSS342
-
February 15th, 2002, 08:41 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It wont void all warranty, but hold your breath they will try to screw you out of most fixes. I would just remove it if it blew during the warranty, worth removing to get new motor. Oh well my warranty ended this last Aug on my teg so now its a mute point.
Oh ya you said you want a WRX, I have driven both and I like my blown teg MUCH better. Better handling, more power, and much lighter. Drive a blown Honda and a WRX and decide for yourself, but I was underwhelmed by the wrx, needs some work to make it fun, and it is just too damn large to handle great.
Steve
------------------
Steve
97 GSR SC
All go and little show
[This message has been edited by SteveW (edited February 15, 2002).]
-
February 15th, 2002, 09:34 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
I found the WRX cockpit to be a bit cramped. Also a bit too much turbo lag for my taste. Nice car from the factory though.
------------------
-
February 15th, 2002, 09:54 PM
#7
Inactive Member
what do you want for the VPAC? email me.
------------------
'98 GSR JRSC with all sorts of high-performance, high-tech, overpriced stuff packed in all over the place.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks